Once you have been provided your Cougarnet ID you will have access to the MD Anderson library.
Access to the Houston Academy of Medicine—Texas medical Center Library
You must apply in person for a Houston Academy of Medicine—Texas Medical Center (HAM-TMC) HAM-TMC Library card at the M.D. Anderson Library Service Desk, the Optometry Library, or the Pharmacy Library. Please be prepared with the following:
- a valid Cougar 1Card
- a valid UH e-mail address
Only those in good standing with the UH Libraries will be issued a card. Accounts must be renewed annually.
Once you have received the HAM-TMC card, you will be given instructions on how to register for remote access. Within two (2) working days you will be able to register for remote access on the HAM-TMC Library's Web site. It is important to note that passwords for remote access are issued to individuals and are not to be shared with others.
If you have any questions about this service, please contact
- dgwamanda [at] uh [dot] edu (Diane Gwamanda), Head of Access Services, M.D. Anderson Library; 3-9714
- sferimer [at] optometry [dot] uh [dot] edu (Suzanne Ferimer), Coordinator of the Optometry Library; 3-1912
- rwright [at] uh [dot] edu (Rob Wright), Coordinator of the Pharmacy Library; 3-9761
- A good link to a multitude of UH Library Resources is: http://info.lib.uh.edu/
- For information on Interlibrary loans, please click here.
- Faculty and Staff can receive training to regarding the online library services, please click here.