Collaborations with industry and both internal to UH and Engineering and external research enterprises is a tenet of our Department. The faculty leads and participates in the following Centers and Consortia.
- The Texas Center for Clean Engines, Emissions, and Fuels
- Nanofabrication Center
- Center for Carbon Management in Energy
- Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Data Science Institute
- Texas Center for Superconductivity
- The International Polymers and Soft Matter Consortium (IPSMC)
- Welch Center of Excellence in Polymer Chemistry